Profiled: Erin Lim
Here’s the second photo I promised of Erin Lim - did you catch the first photo that I published? In that piece I promised you an interview with Erin…so here goes…
2. Now tell me about something you’d like to achieve for yourself that is a personal goal? Think Bucket List.
3. I always ask if you could tell me something about yourself that no one else knows – what would it be? It can be random, fun or just something that has never been told before?
4. What’s your favourite quote in life? Or what motto do you live by?
5. Is there someone who inspires you? It can be someone famous or someone who’s in your life that you know.
6. What advice would you give someone who’s starting out in your industry?
Make Up & Hair by Eugene Goh
A Los Angeles native of diverse heritage (a Chinese/Filipino father and Spanish/Italian mother), and graduate of Chapman University’s College of Film and Media Arts; Erin’s creativity and talent are enriched by her deep cultural identity, studious technical expertise and unique wealth of experience.
Erin, now based in Singapore, recently starred in a Mediacorp Channel 5 sitcom, Rules of Tham as the lead role of Maya. Before moving to Asia in September, she has hosted on the red carpet for The Emmy’s, the Hollyshorts Film Festival, the Billabong XXL Global Big Wave Awards, and many studio productions. She has worked production and development for NBC Universal’s Style Network, Mark Burnett’s Finnmax, Shed Media, Intuitive Entertainment, TV Orange and other Los Angeles based networks, companies and live award shows. In addition she has created and starred in her very own series, EL337 (Elite); which covered the very latest in gaming and entertainment, garnering high praise by many in the industry.
As a documentarian and filmmaker, Erin has traversed the globe in search of stories; from the untamed wilds of West Africa to the cosmopolitan metropolises of Asia. These journeys have fueled both her thirst for adventure and her desire to affect awareness and change through the eye of a camera.
Erin is a bright young visionary of shining charisma and radiating heart. Whether in front of the camera or behind it, Erin strives to entice and enliven audiences with her passion, integrity, humility and yearning to make a difference.